Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/07/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room to wait for skills to help me cook my pizza. I asked a carer who said they are stuck in traffic. I went to my room to watch television. At 17:15 skills came to room and went to the Therapy Kitchen to cook my pizza. I put the oven on at 220' and it took 14 minutes. I asked her who was taking me to Warrington tomorrow ? It is Steve and I said could we set off at 10:00 because I want have lunch at the Trafford Centre. She put in their diary and I said speak to senior carer. I had my pizza but it over cooked because it's a fan assisted oven. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Hull FC lose to Wigan 16 - 30. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphonbag and got dressed. I asked a carer what's happened to another resident called John because I haven't see him since Thursday. That was when during the kareoke all residents from Darbyshire had to go Fuller. He said he been thrown out ! I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:11. A carer came to tell me I couldn't go to The Trafford Centre. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). I went to the computer room and logged out 16:30.

No comments: