Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/07/11

Yesterday I went to my rom at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x3). I went to the computer room at 16:00. I had Cheese flan, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:19. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and told a carer I was ready to have my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. The carers weighed me at 93 kgs. I went to the dining room where somebody from skills ask me to find out what time Pontefract racings starts tomorrow. I had my breakfast, went to the computer room and logged on at 10:20. I found out that the first race starts 14:05 and the last starts at 17:30. At 11:30 I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and stayed for 30 minutes. I went to my room to watch the television and exercise.. At 14:00 I told a carer I wanted to Netto's but she said she will tell the nurse. A skills came to ask if I wanted to go Pontefract tomorrow. The carer came back and told me I could go. She put my fleece on and I bought two bottles of shower gel. I came back home, unpacked and had a cup of coffee. I went to the computer room and logged out 16:30.

No comments: