Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/07/11

I logged out from the computer room at 16:30 and went to dining room. I had a cheese pasty and baked beans followed by ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Warrington beat Huddersfield 28 - 16. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room but I couldn't get in because there were five wheelchair in. I asked a carer if she would sort it out. I got in and logged on but I couldn't get on the internet because the router was unplugged during the night. I went to the dining room and had sausages, chips and baked beans. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x2). I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out 17:40.

No comments: