Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/07/11

Yesterday I had a plain omlette, baked beans and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Leeds beat Hull FC 20 - 0. After I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse washed my bladder out and changed my siphon bag. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. A carer told me that lunch will be served at 11:45 because our Summer Fair starts at 13:00(it's raining now). I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:35. I had Tomato soup for lunch because there was no Mulligatawny.I went to my room to watch television and to exercise but my bowels opened. I told a carer who changed my pad and shorts. At 15:15 I went see the Summer Fair which was held inside but I couldn't go downstairs because the lift was stuck upstairs. I won a set of coasters and an England apron on the tombola. I won a pencil and a packet of Fruitella on the Lucky Dip. I went back to the computer room and logged out 16:30.

No comments: