Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/07/11

Yesterday I had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I told the nurse I didn't have any support stockings and she gave me two new ones. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer rom and logged at 10:25. I had Chicken Kiev, chips and peas. I went to my room to watch television but I didn't exercise because I was full of cold. At 15:00 I came to the computer room and my bowelsa opened. I went to my room and told a carer. They put me on my bed but when they checked my pad my bowels hadn't opened. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea.I went to the computer room and logged at 17:20

No comments: