Monday, July 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/07/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Tomato soup for lunch because there was no Mulligatawny. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x3). I listened to Bradford beat Huddersfield 36 - 0. I had two hot dogs and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watch television. I watched Halifax lose to Leigh 16 - 20 in the Northern Rail Cup final. I watched the final of The Apprentice on BBC. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked a carer if she would ask skills if I can go to Pontefract racing next Sunday. went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse if I could have some paracetomals because I am getting flu. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. At 10:30 my bowels opened I told a carer when I was in my room. They changed my pad and my shorts. I went back into the computer room. I had Pasta Bolognese for lunch. I went to my room to watch television and exercise(x2). At 15:00 I went to the computer room.

No comments: