Monday, July 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/07/11

Yesterday I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I should get up. I got up at 08:35, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I didn't have any prescription shampoo. I went to the dining room and the nurse took my blood/sugar levels at 7.4. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I asked a carer if she would ask Skills to see me about taking me to Wembley on 05/11/11 to see Wales v New Zealand and England v Australia. I logged on at 10:07 and work on my computer until 11:30. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercised. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, onion rings and peas for lunch. I went back to my room to watch television and to exercise(x3). I phoned the Rugby League and ordered two wheelchair spaces and two seats for carers. I tried to order a parking space for our minibus but they said they would deal because they only have spaces for cars. I went to Netto's and bought some shower gel. I asked if they have Pringles sour cream but they hadn't. I came home and went in the computer room. I sent an email to Netto's complaining about their lack of Pringles sour Cream and one to Wembley stadium wanting to know where we can park on the 5th November. I logged out at 17:55 and went to my room.

No comments: