Friday, July 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/07/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had braised sausages, onions and vegetables. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). At 13:50 I went to the conference room to see 'Tree Tops' a Kareoke entertainment duo that had been here before. They last until 15:30 but during their act something was going in Darbyshire as the manager kept appearing and the carers/nurses were going in. We their act had finished all Darbyshire were put in Fullar's dining room at both units had a quiz ? This included residents from Darbyshire who didn't attend the kareoke. Only Darbyshire's residents who aren't mobile stayed in their rooms. The rest of stayed in Fuller until 18:00. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Featherstone beat Sheffield 34- 6. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up also would they cut my hair. I got up, cut my hair, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and asked a carer if I could to Netto's because I want some shower gel and some deodarant. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 10:08. I went to my room at 12:00 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). At 14:30 I went to Netto's and bought, a packet of Rich Tea biscuits, a tin of deodarant, a bottle of shower gel and a packet of wine gums. I came back and went into the computer room. I stayed there until 16:30 when I logged off.

No comments: