Monday, July 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/07/11

Yesterday morning I logged out from the computer room at 12:00. I went to my room to get ready to go Castleford. I emptied my leg bag, got my Bradford away shirt out, my scarf and my hat. We were going to Cortonwood straight after lunch. I took my waterproof jacket in case it raining. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for lunch. We set off at 13:10 and we park in B & Q's car park because Asda Living was full. I bought 2 pair of shorts that cost £4 each and a shirt that £7. We arrived at Wheldon road at 14:50 and the disabled section very full but we manage to get a place at the back. I spoke to Gillian Johnston from the RLDSA about an email I sent to Bradford and copied to her. She told me she'll send me an email. The match close but Castleford won 34 - 30 and it rained most of the time. We got home at 18:30 and as soon as got wet clothes off I asked a carer if she will order a pizza. I ordered a thin 11 inch bolognese and it was delivered at 19:30. I put my feet up, eat my pizza and watched the television. I watched Catalan beat Leeds 38 - 18. At 22:30 I asked if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:55 and watched the television until 08:28 when I asked a carer could I get up. They changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and I got up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:40. I went to my room at 11:30 and watched television. I had Cumberland sausage, peas and chips for dinner. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x2). At 14:55 my bowels opened so I told a carer. They changed my pad and my shorts. I had Tomato soup again because the kitchen hadn't got any Mulligatawny and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:00

No comments: