Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Life being Disabled 02/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:10 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder out. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The senior carer told me the manager wants to see me. I went to her office and she told me off because I had written down personal data from Facebook about 1 of her employees. I promised not to do it again and she told me my 3/4 black shorts had been found. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45. I'd received an email from Michael Dugher's office about a complaint with my eye screening. I phoned and left a message. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I got a letter from Barnsley Council telling a firm is dealing with my claim. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x2). I went to Asda at 15:00 and I bought 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, a packet of Asda mint chocolate biscuits, a bottle of mouthwash, a can of body spray and a packet of Sudafed day and night cold relief tablets. I had a sausage and tomato sandwich for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00.

No comments: