Friday, October 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 05/10/12

Yesterday my bowels opened at 17:45 and I was in a mess with my sling blathered that I had to stay in bed. I watched television until I fell asleep.
This morning I woke up at 03:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers to sort my Polo shirts out because I'm going to Cortonwood retail park this afternoon. They scrapped 3 polo shirts, I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I went to Cortonwood retail park where in Materland I bought 2 Polo shirts and a proper shirt. I went to Boots and bought 007 After shave. I went to Morrisonsnd bought 5 bottles of water, 10 packs of sugar free Polo mints, 5 packets of Fishermans Friends, 10 packets of sugar free Halls etc. We got home at 16:00 and unpacked my shopping. I had pie and mushy  peas for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:30

No comments: