Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I put my long johns and my thermal vest because at 15:00 we're going to Old Trafford to see the Super League Grand Final with Warrington playing Leeds. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. After I went to my room, logged on at 10:45 and looked for the postcode for Old Trafford which is M16 0RA. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 14:00.

No comments: