Friday, October 19, 2012

My Life being Disabled 19/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 07:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if someone would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room, logged on but there was something with my computer. I ran a System Restore which took 30 minutes. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 15:00 I went to Asda where I bought 2 bottles of shower gel, 2cans of deodarent, 1 bottle of mouthwash, a hot Vindaloo, a onion Baji and some Garlic Naan bread. At 16:25 I logged off and went to the dining room.

No comments: