Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Life being Disabled 20/10/12

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and finished watching a movie on television. At 18:00 I put my feet up and watched another movie on the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. When I got in the mattress was flat and the carers tried to get air in it but it was bleating all night with a low pressure alarm.
I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. At 10:30 I decided to go to Asda because it was sunny. I bought 4 cans of body spray, a packet of Asda lozenges, a can of Asda deodorant and 2 packets of Sudafed. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. For the rest of the afternoon I read the instructions of my new mobile. I had my own Chicken Vindaloo, Onion Barjees and Naan bread. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: