Monday, October 15, 2012

My Life being Disabled 15/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 my mobile lit up and the screen was blank. I disconnected the battery and put it back. It worked again and I turned it off. I tried it again at 22:00 but it just lit the screen up. I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had my breakfast and tried to fix my mobile again but I failed. I took my memory card and my SIM out. I went to my room and logged  on at 10:30. I asked carer when are we going to Asda to buy the ingredients for my Chilli con Carne. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised. I had Poached Eggs, chips and baked beans for lunch. A carer told me skills are taking me to Asda after lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:30 skills came to take me to Asda to buy the ingredients for my Chilli con Carne but first we checked in the Therapy kitchen. We went to Asda and bought the rest and some Naan bread. When we got home we made but it 90 minutes. I had 1 portion /for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: