Friday, October 26, 2012

My Life being Disabled 26/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked him if he would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and filled in a form from Amazon to claim my VAT from my armrest bag. I went to my room and logged in at 11:30. I wrote an email to Mumtaz complaining that they don't have any Disabled facilities. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to New Options Community Fitness Centre and worked on my fitness for 1 hour. I had a Bacon sandwich for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:15.

No comments: