Friday, October 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 04/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast.The nurse told me I got a letter from Oral Surgery about my pre-assessment on 12/10/12 at 09:45 and the date for my operation on Friday 16/10/12 but I've got to attend 0on Thursday at 14:00. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(nmx1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:50 I went to the training room because the Residents meeting is being held at 14:00 but the room was taken and I was informed to go to Ladyside. The meeting last 15 minutes with an update from skills. We had a cup of coffee and I came back to my room. Skills were organising for any old clothes they can get money from them and I asked a carer to sort my clothes out. She was too busy but she said she will do it later. I asked Skills if I can go Odsal on 03/11/12 to see a Monster Truck Extravenganza and Firework Display but they told me they were busy. I had Cornish Pastry, baked beans and potato thingy for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and my bowels opened. I told a carer but the mess was so bad I had to stay in bed at 17:45.

No comments: