Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Life being Disabled 11/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After while I was going to my bathroom my bowels opened. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had my breakfast but I couldn't go to my room because the cleaned were cleaning it. I asked the nurse if Dr Kent was coming and she said yes but didn't know what time. I went to my room and logged on at 11:15. I received 3 letters, 1 from Jacamo telling me because of delays I experienced my next order will be 20% reduced. I got 2 letter from the diabetic eye screening about my appointment on 08/11/12 at 14:45. I had Chilli con Carne and rice for my lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I asked the senior carer if Dr Kent is seeing me but I was informed she's gone. I told her I wanted to get up at 06:00 tomorrow and I wanted to go to the gym this afternoon. I didn't see Dr Kent and I didn't go to the gym because the carers were too busy. I arranged with the senior carer to go tomorrow. I read my new book "Robbie Rugby Warrior" by Robbie Paul. We had a buffet because it was a residents Birthday. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: