Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yesterday I logged off at 18:15, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and decided to post my letter claiming the VAT on my bag that I bought at Amazon. I went to the Post Office and to Asda where I bought 4 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, 2 cans of body spray, a bottle of Vitamins C, a Jalfrezi with rice, 4 Naan breads, 2 vegetable Samosas and a packet of Sinus relief. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 I watched television and exercised(x1). At 14:15 I watched Wales lose to England 12 - 80. I had Chicken curry, rice, 2 Naan breads and a vegetable Samosa for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: