Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Life being Disabled 10/10/12


Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged in at 10:30. I emailed my brother to thank him for giving the money to go see Bradford Bulls and to go watch the Grand Final. I had Chicken and Stuffing bake for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I told a carer that my splint had come off. She told the physio who said she'll come round later. At 15:15 I went to Asda where I bought 2 packets of Sudafed, a bottle of shower gel and a body spray. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, wrote an email to the Chief Executive of Barnsley Hospital copying my complaint to him and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: