Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Life being Disabled 17/10/12

Yesterday I logged at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:00. I ordered a new armrest bag for my wheelchair from Amazon. I decided to restore my computer today. At 11:00 I watched and exercised(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and my bowels opened. I told a carer and they changed my pad. At 14:30 I started reading my book and I phoned Mumtaz restaurant to book a table but he said we don't have to book one. I had my own Lasagne for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: