Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Life being Disabled 16/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 band watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I  cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the nurse if I could go to the gym this afternoon. I went to the dining room and breakfast. The nurse said I could go by myself but the gym have stipulated  that I must have a carer with me. I asked to see Helen/Jill the managers to sort my Care Plan out. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I order a new mobile phone from Amazon a Nokia 100 because my mobile didn't work. At 11:15 I watched television and exercised(x1). I had Sirloin Steak, chips, peas and Onion rings for lunch. I went room to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:10 I went to the gym and I took my leg weights with me. I completed 2 rounds and in total I exercised(x3). We went to the GP's surgery to pick up some prescriptions and we went to Asda where I bought 2 packets of Pringles Sour Cream and Onions and a Lasagne. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, RSVP to John Curry for inviting me to The Labour Party Xmas Social and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: