Monday, October 29, 2012

My Life being Disabled 29/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised(x1). I asked a carer to put me down in the skills book to cook Spaghetti and Chicken Dopiaza. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, peas and onion rings for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I watched a movie and at 15:00 I went to Asda. I bought a pasta bolognese, a packet of sinus tablets, a body spray and a bottle of mouthwash. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: