Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Life being Disabled 13/10/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked the carers if someone would go with me to Asda this afternoon. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I email Patient Services about my treatment yesterday and I coped my email from yesterday to the management team.  I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 15:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad. After I went to Asda where I bought a spaghetti bolognese, a chicken jalfrezi with pilau rice, a naan bread, 4 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, some Lozenges, 2 packets of Sudafed, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 3 Mars bars, 2 packets of Ginger Nuts and a packet of Mint chocolate biscuits. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room. I had Spaghetti Bolognese for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: