Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/06/11

Yesterday I went to my room and told the carers that bowels had opened. They changed me, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:3o I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. I looked on Facebook because my wife had told me yesterday that one of my friends who lives in Los Boliches, Spain had died from a heart attack. I left a message for his wife because his funeral is this afternoon. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went back to my room to watch the television and exercise but my bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad before I went the conference room to see an Elvis impersonation singer. It was O.K. but the bloke thought he was great. It last until 15:40 and I went the computer room to delete some programs before I send the computer back to Amazon. I recieved my new one this morning.

No comments: