Monday, October 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/10/11

Yesterday I had (my own) Chicken Jalfrazi and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet and watched the television. I watched Featherstone beat Sheffield 40 - 4. At 20:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:22. At 11:30 I went my room to watched television and to exercise. I had Cumberland sausage, swede, cauliuflower, green beans and mashed potatoes for lunch. I went the computer room and went my room at 13:30. I watched the television and exercised(x2). The manager and her assistant came in and asked what I'd been putting on Facebook. I told her that rarely use Facebook or Twitter but she said somebody accusing me of putting derogatory remarks about staff on Facebook. I went with her showed my Facebook. After I went to Asda and bought 2 tubes of Pringles Cheese & Onion. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I filled in a questionaire about my visit to Asda. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off 17:30.

No comments: