Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:15 my bowels opened, I told a carer and said I wanted to go to bed. They were busy and the came to put in bed at 21:45. When they started to undress my I was blathered. It took 30 minutes to clean me up and my sack was bleeding with all the rubbing. The nurse inspected it and to put Cavilon cream on it. I went to bed at 22:15.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had my breakfast. A carer asked me if I wanted a Halloween custome getting for our party on 27/10/11. I told him to go 'Bollox' and said I was 57 not 7. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:13. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had my own Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room. I went to my room at 13:15 to clean my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). I went to the computer to work on my assessment at 14:30. I had my own Jalfrezi, pilau rice and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:30.

No comments: