Friday, October 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:20when I asked carer could I get up. I asked them to cut my hair. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:00. I checked the BBC News to see if there were any stories about PREJUDICES or DISCRIMINATION. There was a story about a company being accused of sacking British workers by a MP. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch my television and to exercise. I had Tomato soup because there was no Mulligatawny. I went to the Computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went round Grimethorpe, down the High Street and back up Acorn Way. I called in Asda and bought 3 pairs of Boxer shorts. I came home, gave them to a carer to put buttons on with my room number on and went to the dining room. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:00

No comments: