Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/10/11

Yesterday I had Chicken Kiev, chips and garden peas with ice cream for lunch. I went to my room to clean my teeth and to watch television. At 14:10 I told a carer I wanted to get ready to go to Old Trafford. They change my urine bag to a legbag, put my thermal pants, my thermal vest on, a tee shirt and some jogging trousers. They got my Bradford away shirt, my Corona jacket, my Bradford scarf, my gloves and a hat. At 15:00 I told a carer I ready and went to the skills room to met our driver. I gave him the postcode for Old Trafford but their SatNav didn't recognise it ? We set off at 15:10 going through Barnsley, A628, M67, M60 but he decided to go to Chester for 10 miles. I told him he should have stayed on M60. Eventually were arrived at Old Trafford at 16:50. We went straight in and found my wheelchair space. My carer went to find the toilets but he didn't come back until 17:45. He told me he had diareah and just before the match started he went again. It started raining when match started and continued throughout. The first half was boring but at 33 minutes Rob Burrows scored the first try for Leeds. At half time the score was 2 - 8 to Leeds. The second half it opened up with Leeds winning easily 12 - 30. We stayed for the presentations with Rob Burrows winning the Harry Sutherland Trophy for the man of the match. Outside it was very busy and we got at 23:00. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix for breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:20. The nurse came in to give me my medicine and told I didn't want take Supositories anymore. She said she will see head nurse. I went to my room at 11:55 to watched the television. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I got call from Asda telling they dealing with the lack of Pringles. I went to the computer room and to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and watched television. At 15:45 I went to the computer room.

No comments: