Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Doncaster lose to Leeds Utd. 0 - 3. At 22:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. She came back and said the nurse doesn't have any bladder washes. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Lasagne and peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). At 14:15 I went out to get some fresh air. I went down Acorn Way, turned left into Springvale Road, turn right into Park Valley Road and back up into the High Street. I went to Asda and bought Chicken Jalfrezi and a tin of Mulligatawny soup. I got home at 16:15 and unpacked myshopping. I went to the dining room and had a plain omelette with baked beans followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:40.

No comments: