Friday, October 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:05 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers to ask skills if they would take me to Asda near Pugneys. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:57. I completed question 16 to resubmit to my tutor. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my at 13:00. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). My tickets to wembley came and a memo from the dentist telling me my appointment on 08/12/11 at 10:00 has been changed to 07/12/11 at 10:00. At 15:10 I went for some fresh air around Grimethorpe, I went through the park down Acorn Way and back up the High Street calling Asda buying a tin of mushy peas. I got back at 16:50 and I had Cheese and Onion flan with beans plus ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:50

No comments: