Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Life being Disabled 05/09/11

Yesterday at 18:00 I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:10 and watched the telewvision until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. I went my room at 11:15 to watch television and exercise. I had Pasta Bolognese for lunch. I went my room to watch television and to exercise(x3). At 14:45 I went to Asda and bought 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits and 1 packet of Ginger biscuits. I came home unpacked my shopping. I went to the computer room and filled a questionnaire about my visit to Asda. The nurse came said she thought my bowels had opened so I went to my room. I told a carer and they changed my pad, boxer shorts and my tracksuit bottoms. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea but there wasn't any ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:40.

No comments: