Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I asked a carer to put back my clock and asked to go to bed at 21:30.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, a fried egg and some baked beans for my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:30. I wrote a shopping list because we're going to Asda near Pugneys this afternoon. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I started watching Leeds Utd v Cardiff but skills came to tell me, we were going to Tescos in Barnsley. We picked up a carer and set off at 14:30 I bought some boxer shorts, 4 litre water bottles, 3 packets of Pringles Sour Cream and onion, some chest rub, a Fusion Shaver, 2 packets of Ginger biscuits, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 packets of sugar free Fisherman's Friends, 9 packets of sugar free Polo's and 2 bottles of shower gel. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: