Friday, October 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/10/11

Yesterday at 17:30 I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened so I told a carer. They put me on my bed and started to change but my sling was dirty so I had to stay on my bed. I watched television all night only drinking water.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I caller for a carer to get up. The nurse came in and gave me a suppository as a laxetive. They put me on the toilet for 30 minutes but I do anything. I cleaned my teeth, shaved but the nurse decided to put on toilet again. I stayed there for another 20 minutes, had a shower and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room to wait for eldest son coming to wish me Happy Birthday. At 12:05 I decided to go the computer room but my son came at 12:15. We went to my room and he stayed until 12:45. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:35. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. My bowels opened at 14:30 and I told a carer. The nurse and carer came they change my but they had throw away jogging trousers and my boxing shorts. I went to at 15:30 where I bought a tin of Chilli con Carne and bottle Shower Gel. I came home and unpacked my shopping and told a carer I didn't want any tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:35 because my youngest is coming from work.

No comments: