Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:40 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. She told me my bladder washes had arrived yesterday so the nurse is going to wash my bladder out. After I ask a carer if I could get up but she told me the hoist is being used by another resident who is having a bath. I got up at 09:10, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10 :52. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had my own Mulligatawny soup for lunch because our kitchen didn't have any. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched Australia beat New Zealand 42 -6. At 15:00 I went to Asda and bought a tin of Mulligatawny soup, a packet of Ginger biscuits and a box of Asda snack bisciuts. I came home via Acorn Way and Cemetry Road. I unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I had my own Chicken Jalfrezi and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:50.

No comments: