Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/10/11

Yesterday I went to my at 17:30and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:05 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I asked the nurse had they ordered some enemas. I got dressed, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went my room because the physio is going to make a new splint for me this morning. He came with his assistant at 10:15. We went to his room and took them 2 hours to it. I asked why I get off the NHS anymore ? He said they've started using pre-moulded splints which aren't as good as the one he's making. We finished at 12:15 and went to the dining room. I had braised sausages, mashed potatos, swede and onions. I went to the computer room and went to my at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 14:00 I went to the computer room. I went to my room and asked a carer to put my fleece on. I went to Asda and bought an Asda Cornish Pasty, 2 tubes of Pringle Sour Cream and onions. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:35.

No comments: