Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:17. I checked the BBC news for ' PREJUDICES' or 'DISCRIMINATION' but there were no stories. I went to my room at 12:15 and had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 13:50 I asked a carer if the Residents meeting was going ahead at 14:00. He checked and told me it was cancelled, again. At 15:00 I went down the High Street and back up on Acorn Way. I went into Asda where I bought some Asda shower gel and a tin of Beef Bolognese. I came back and unpacked my shopping. I had a bacon and egg sandwich followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: