Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room, at 17:50 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Australia beat New Zealand 26 - 12. d At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After my nurse changed my siphon bag and I got up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The carers told me I was shopping tomorrow afternoon. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:40. At 11:30 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise but my breathing awful because I had a cold. I had sausages, egg and chips for lunch. I went to the computer room, went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched England beat Wales 42 - 6. I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:30.

No comments: