Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked the nurse if I could go to bed because my bowels had opened again. At 21:55 the carers came to put me in bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:20 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 09:51. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Muligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:10. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:45 I decided to go out for some fresh air. I went down the High Street and through Acorn Centre car park. I went up Acorn Way and called in Asda where I bought 2 tubes of Pringle Sour Cream and onion. I came back, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room where I logged off at 16:30.

No comments: