Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:35 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:50 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked acarer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if I could put my support stocking because I've not been wearing it due to my right shin had been bleeding(NO). I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse to get me some more batteries for my hearing aides. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:11. I read an vmail from tutor regarding my 1st assessment and she's sent 10 questions back for me to resubmit. I finished two and at 11:30 I went to my room. I watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room. I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). I went back to the computer room and completed another question. I had my own Cornish Pasty, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. The nurse told me she'd ordered some more batteries for my hearing aides for Barnsley hospital. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: