Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/10/11

Yesterday I went my room at 17:30 and I cleaned my teeth. I put my feet upand watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I asked the senior nurse if my named nurse was working today because my Care Plan is due for it's monthly review. I also told her that water bottles should renewed every month and that's due now. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked a carer to tell skills that I want to go Pugney's Asda to get some new water bottles, sugar free Polo's and some boxer shorts. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:05. I continued resubmitting the questions my tutor bounced at finished number 14. I had Chicken Tissa Masla and rice for lunch at 12:00 because my home were having a Halloween party this afternoon at 14:00 with the Lord Mayor coming. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:05. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:45 I went to the computer room and worked on my assessment finishing with question 15. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: