Friday, October 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and I cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. Before going to bed they weighed me I was 94.8.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could get up. I asked the carers would they weigh me again and I was 92.2. I asked him to cut my hair, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and started with assessment 1. I finished question 4 and logged on at 10:37. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Tomato soup for lunch and asked a carer if the kitchen staff have no Mulligatawny soup to tell me so I'll get some. I went to the computer room and I went my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). My bowels opened at 14:30, I told a carer and they changed my pad. I went to the computer at 14:50 and went to my at 15:05. I went to Asda and bought a tin of Mulligatawny soup. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went the computer room. I completed a survey about my visit to Asda. I had my own tin of Chilli con Carne and ice cream. I went to the computer room and worked on my assessment until 18:30.

No comments: