Monday, October 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 a carer cameinand said they hadn't done the handover yet because some other work. I noticed, last night, somebody being dropped off at 22:00. They came for me at 08:35, I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:38. I finished my assessment at 11:30 and emailed to my tutor. I had Oxtail soup for lunch and I went to the computer room. I went to my room at 13:15 to watched the television, exercise(x1) and to read. The physio's assistant came and asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. After I went to the computer room. I had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:30

No comments: