Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Life being Disabled 22/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when the nurse came to give me a bladder wash. After she changed my catheter and the carers came in to get me out of bed. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix for breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:12. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x1). I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercise but I thought my bowels had opened. I told the carers who checked my pad but they hadn't. At 14:30 I went to Asda with a carer because I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi meal for tomorrow, two garlic naan breads, 6 packets of Polo's and two brushes for my electric toothbrush. We came home and unpacked my shopping. I went to the computer room and went to dining room. I had hot dog, chips and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:00.

No comments: