Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Life being Disabled 12/10/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise(x1). I had braised sausages, chips and mixed vegetables. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15 to clean my teeth. My bowels opened and I told a carer. They put me on my bed and change my pad but I to stay there because my sling was covered in shit ! I watched my television until I fell asleep about 04:00 this morning.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. They found my bowels had opened again. They cleaned me and put me on the shower chair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix for breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:35. I checked the BBC site and found one story about "Homophobic bullying prevelant in Northern Ireland schools". I went to my room to watch television at 11:30. I had Tomato soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30 to clean my teeth. I watched the television until 14:50 when I went Asda. I bought some Original Polo's, a tin of Mince Beef Bolognese and 2 tins of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion. I came home, unpacked my shopping and watched the television. I had the Mince Beef Bolognese and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: