Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/05/11

I logged out at 12:30 from the computer room and went to the dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup for my lunch and I went to my room, watched the television and did my exercises(x2). At 14:30 I watched Hull draw with St Helens 24 - 24. I had my tea and came back to my room. I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:10 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:10 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse finished and I asked the carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:09. I started looking for overclips rimless sunglasses but only BOOTS make them at £20.

No comments: