Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/05/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup. I went my room to watch television and exercise(x2). I watched QPR lose to Leeds United 1 - 2. Also I watched Leeds beat The Crusaders 30 - 20. I went to the dining room and had my tea. I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45, I texted my brother to wish him a happy birthday and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I wanted to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I changed my siphon bag to a leg bag because after lunch I'm going to the cinema at Xscape near Castleford. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:06. Somebody from skills was there so I asked her when we go to see The Blues Brothers can we go to Omar Khans restaurant. She said she will discuss on Wednesday when the other skills is here.

No comments: