Monday, May 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/05/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:00 and I went my to get ready to go out after lunch. The carer emptied my leg bag and went for lunch. I had Mulligatawny soup and after lunch somebody from skills came to see if we were ready. We set off at 13:05 and arrived at The Xscape near Castleford at 13:55. We went to the cinema and we got in our places at 14:00. It was empty except for 1 couple but by the time the adverts started it was nearly full. We watched the movie 'Insidious' and left the cinema at 16:10. We got home at 16:50 and I had Chicken soup and 2 choc ices. I went to my room, put feet up and watched the television. I watched Halifax lose to Bradford 34 - 46. At 22:00 I asked the carers if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I called for a carer to ask if I could get up. They changed my leg bag to a siphon bag, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, the nurse took my blood/sugar level which was 7.6 and I had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:02. I checked email and read two from M & S about the order I placed with them yesterday.

No comments: