Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/05/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room to have my lunch at 12:30. I went back to the computer room until 13:40 then I went to my room to watch television. At 14:00 the physio's assistant came to ask if I wanted my right hand stretching under hot water. I went to their room and stretched for 10 minutes. I went to my room to watched television and read my book. At 16:20 I went to the computer room and at 16:30 I went to the dining room. After tea I went back to the computer room until 17:45 I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:20 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 to watch television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I got up and went to the dining room for my breakfast. I went the computer room and logged on at 10:10.

No comments: