Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/05/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 13:30 to watch the television, exercise(x2) and read my book. At 16:30 I went to the dining room to have my tea. After I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:15. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I got up and went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I asked a carer if she could find out if the driver(skills) wanted a ticket for the Leeds match on 24/06/11. Skills came to see me and said they don't want one. I went to my room at 12:00 and went the dining room at 12:30. I was having problems with my computer and was trying restore the system. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room until 13:30. I went to my room to watch television and exercise(x2). At 15:00 I went to Netto's and bought 2 packets of Pringles sour cream, 2 packets of wine gums and 2 bottles of shower gel. I had a jacket potato and ice cream for tea. After I went to the computer room.

No comments: